The Onebrella service is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
The following rules apply in the service, as a result of which users and/or user objects can be automatically blocked and deleted.
- If the user's email (login) is inactive (blocked, frozen, ...) and the user does not reply to emails from service, requiring confirmation, then the user and all his objects are blocked and are deleted 7 days after the block.
- If the user is registered in the service and within 3 days has never logged into the web app, this user is automatically deleted.
- If the user registered the object and the object within 7 days did not send any messages to the service, then this object is automatically deleted.
- If the object does not send messages to the service within 45 days (applies only to free tariff plans), then it is automatically deleted.
- If the user has not logged into the web application for 45 days (applies only to free tariff plans), then he and all of his objects are blocked, and 5 days after the block this user and his objects are deleted.
to avoid deletions, the user can contact the support service in advance with a request to transfer their data to the archive (with the possibility of restoration in the future on-demand)
For paid tariffs, additional rules apply:
- If for three consecutive days, the user's balance is negative, then the user account will be locked.
- If an account is locked due to a negative balance, messages from all account objects are ignored and not saved.
- Accounts that have been locked out for more than 90 days are automatically removed from the service.
At the end of the trial period, an additional rule applies:
If after the end of the trial period the user deletes the account, then all objects that were registered in it during the trial period are blocked and cannot be used in the service in the future. This rule acts in order to prevent the possibility of re-using the trial period (in which all the functions of the service are available) when the user deletes his account and immediately registers with the service in a new way.
CHANGES TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE
onebrella.eu may amend this Terms of Service from time to time. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our site onebrella.eu or sending you an email.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Terms of Service "Onebrella Service", please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: February 26, 2021